You’ll support the work of our local historical society and receive these exclusive benefits:
- Newsletter of museum activities and stories about Valley Center History.
- First time members will receive the “Paradise Found, the Valley Center story” DVD with $50 level membership.
- Discounts on merchandise and gift items at the Museum Shop ( the General Store).
- Reduced rates and guaranteed seating for historic bus tours of Valley Center (always sold out).
- Member-only invitations to receptions, including opening night of special exhibitions.
- Advance notice of lectures, films and special events.
- Priority seating at lectures which interpret Valley Center and California history.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a unique project in your home town.
Your dues are fully deductible. We are a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
Here you can join the membership program online using your debit (with Visa/MC logo) or credit card. You can register for an annual membership, or elect to donate monthly.
Please note: We are in the process of moving our membership program to a new system. We ask for your patience until our new system is ready. To sign-up for a new membership, or to get details of your current membership, contact us by phone: 760.749.2993 or email Membership@VCHistory.org and our membership coordinator, Sharon, will be glad to help.
You may also be interested in joining the Friends of the Valley Center Library. For membership information, please visit www.vcfol.org